Saturday, January 7, 2012

Still Here in the New Year! (Sorry it's been awhile!)

Sorry you haven't heard from us in a while. We are still here and enjoying beautiful Flagstaff. 2011 left me feeling like "Where did that year go?" It flew by so quickly! We are excited for 2012 and all that this new year has to bring.

Since it has been a while since I posted anything I thought I would put up some of my favorite pictures that have been taken over the past couple months. I also have a couple of videos from the holidays that I want to post so look for those soon!

Enjoy this new year!! We love you all!

Liam's 5th Birthday!!

Justin's 3rd Birthday!!

Matthew's 3rd Birthday!!

A winter wonderland! So BEAUTIFUL!!!

Some good ol' snow fun!




Justin likes to dress up like this on occasion.

Picking out a Christmas Tree and candy canes at the Farmer's Market.

Little Matty!

Decorating sugar cookies on Christmas Eve. YUM!!



Christmas Morning!




New Year's Glamour Girl!

9 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

LOVE all the pics, Aim! Nice to see you back in the "Blogging World"---can't wait to see the videos!

Nice new family pic for the header!! ;)

Jeff and Kira said...

Great to see an update and all of the great pictures! I miss you! Your kids are all getting so big! They are all so cute! Glad to know you're all doing well!

Nana J said...

It is so good to hear from you! Liam is sure his father's son, with those Legos and a big grin. Such cute pictures, and I love your masthead!
Denise (and Dave)

Jennifer said...

Cute family! Fun to see some pictures of you guys.

Laurel Baker said...

Oh Aim...I'm sooo HAPPY you blogged!!! I LOVED all the pictures...even the one where it looks like Liam is trying to take off Justins head! Hehehe! :) Soo happy you got one of your new couches in some of the pictures too! I LOVE the red fabric...and what a CUTE Christmas pillow on it! I miss you sooo much Aim! We need another trip to AZ SOON!!!

Laurel Baker said...

LOVE your new blog background too btw!!! :)

Katy said...

I love all of the snow pics! And looking at those sugar cookies is making my mouth water. Dangit. I'm glad I got to see you for a little bit after Christmas, although I still feel bad for having to bail early that night! Silly Alice. Hopefully we can see you again soon! Love you. :)

nglemser said...

My goodness, what a surprise to see all the pictures! Abby is such a pretty little model! Why do I think she loves to have her picture taken?

I love the new couch too! A perfect color for your walls.

The snow time and cookie time look like fun times for all! (Even the cameraman?)


KEEP BLOGGING WE LOVE IT!!!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

Love the update amy!!!! I really need to do mine now! I hope to see you guys soon!