Thursday, November 4, 2010

Once a Princess Always a Princess

This was Abby's sixth Halloween. For four of those she has gone as a princess. I really tried to get her to go as something new this year. For a while it seemed as though she was all up for going as a cat. That fell through. Then she agreed to go as a witch. That fell through as well. She just loves dressing up and looking beautiful. Don't we all.
Liam as Indiana Jones.

Our ward's Trunk or Treat Party was at Foxglenn Park this year. It was awfully cold and windy. Wade hunkered down in the trunk with a warm blanket and passed out the candy while I braved the elements and walked around with the kids. Lucky duck! It was difficult to get any pictures of Justin and Matthew that didn't involve crying, runny noses, and pacifiers. Matthew went as Superman and Justin as a glow in the dark skeleton.

I had some book pages left over from past projects and came up with this small wreath to make. I feel the need to craft and these wreaths are quick and easy.
My attempt at some fall pumpkins inspired by Amy and Laurel's creations.

6 comments:

GlemserFamily said...

AIM!!! First of all, I can't believe how BIG your kids are!! I think Justin has changed the most for me. Matthew looks bigger, of course, but Justin looks so DIFFERENT! They are all SUPER cute. :)

Love the pumpkins and little book wreath! Is that an easel that it's resting on?? I want to make one, but I sincerely don't think I could make one as well as yours.

Glad Wade was able to recover all of your pictures!! (I'm still waiting to see a pic of that stitchery you designed.)

Nana J said...

Such cute children and costumes. It is so good to hear from you and see your pictures.
Denise

Laurel Baker said...

The kids looked so cute on Halloween!! It is so funny that your kids were "cold" trick or treating and mine were "hot!" Your pumpkins looks SOO CUTE!! And I LOVE that book wreath!! I think I still like the very first one you made the best, but this one is a close second! Keep being crafty! I love seeing what you make! Love ya, Aim!

nglemser said...

Abby has always been "pretty as a princess"...so was that "type costuming?" How cute is that Indiana Jones! Of course the twins are the cutest "stroller rollers" I've ever seen.
You are very talented with fabric, paper, and I'm sure you will make lovely wood creations soon!
This is a wonderful blog entry for lonely Grandparents! Keep it up!

Brooke said...

I love your book wreaths. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Sarah said...

That picture of Abby and Liam on the fence is so dang cute! I love it. They look so happy. That little wreath is beautiful. I love how you have it on the little picture stand. Seruiously cute! Great job on the pumpkins! They are awesome. I would love to try that sometime.