Saturday, May 1, 2010

Taking Over

Ok, so I am officially taking over our blog. Wade has his own blog and I know it's time I share my view on things. I'm actually liking this blogging thing. It's kind of like an online version of scrapbooking. I thought it would be fun to have an ongoing quote of the day or maybe quote of the week, depending on how busy life is, called "My Kids Say the Darndest Things". Here's one for today. I walked out this morning in my pink plush robe and Abby so lovingly says to me, "Mom, why does that robe make your hips look so big?" (spreading her arms out wide as she says it). :) Oh these kids! Ya just gotta love 'em!
I've been so good about exercising this week! Justin has too in his own way.:) He loves to exercise with me. This morning he was doing the stretches and when it came time for the sit-ups he laid flat on his back and kept lifting his head up over and over. Try to imagine this little 17 month old exercising. It's so cute! I love my kids.

4 comments:

Nana J said...

Nice to "hear" from you, Amy. We look forward to seeing more pictures of your darling family. We miss you - any chance you will be in Utah again?
Denise

GlemserFamily said...

YEA AMY!!! Can't wait to hear more from you guys!!!

Wendy Velasquez said...

Hips are the trademark of a beautiful woman! Thanks for the smiles. Love ya,
Wendy

GlemserFamily said...

Tell Wade I love his blog---video of Liam was awesome! I couldn't leave a comment though.... Weird.